The state-of-the-art Research Park at the University of Illinois, located on campus, provides technology-based businesses the opportunity to engage with faculty and students through collaborative research and also offers access to University labs, equipment and services. Though many big businesses are attracted to Illinois and to Research Park, small and mid-sized businesses can easily find the expertise, support, and resources they need to grow their business as well. The Office of Corporate Relations will serve as a central point of contact for businesses of all sizes as you explore opportunities with Research Park. There are currently over 100 companies located in the Research Park.
- Technology hub for startup companies and corporate research and development operations
- Major corporations include: AB InBev, Yahoo!, Caterpillar, John Deere, State Farm, ADM, Forcepoint, Abbott, Dow, Ameren, CEB, CME, and AARP among others
- 51 companies currently in the EnterpriseWorks startup incubator
- Top Startup City Award in 2015 by Popular Mechanics
- Employ student interns year-round as a lower-cost workforce with a high potential for full-time recruitment after graduation
For further information, visit researchpark.illinois.edu